As a Wheaton Bible Church campus, Tri-Village Church shares and continues a long history of supporting global missions and local outreach. Founded in 1929, at the front edge of the Great Depression, by 1933—at the same time we were raising money for our first church building—the church raised support for the first Wheaton Bible Church missionaries, Robert and Winifred Hockman. Our commitment to reach the world with the love of Jesus Christ—both around the world and within our surrounding communities—has continued through more than eight decades. This value of the importance of sending and being sent is seen by the fact that more than 20% of our church budget is directed to global and community outreach.
We support 90+ missionary individuals and families serving in 40 countries in a wide variety of roles, and we partner with indigenous leaders around the world. Locally, our Puente del Pueblo outreach is the largest social service provider in West Chicago, offering case management services for families, adult literacy programming, summer programs, and after school programming for children and youth. With the launch of Tri-Village Church, we are actively looking to expand these kinds of efforts in the Streamwood, Bartlett, and Hanover Park areas. We also partner locally in providing foster care, food to the hungry, refugee resettlement, and more.