Real spiritual growth and deep connection with others happen more quickly in a small circle than in a large group.
That's why we encourage every individual—married or single; male or female; beginning to explore Christianity or long-time Christ follower—to step into the community that is offered in Life Groups.
Typically made up of eight to fourteen people, Life Groups meet regularly to encourage one another to grow closer to Christ. Life Groups gather weekly, with a leader, for three, ten-week sessions a year. Time is spent in homes deepening relationships through discussion, prayer, and encouraging one another to impact the world around us.
The first step of a Life Group is to experience “Rooted” together, exploring and discussing topics like:
• How does God speak to us?
• Where is God in the midst of suffering?
• How can I make the most of my life?
• What should we know about the enemy?
• How do I share my faith story with others?
• Why is the church important?
• How do we live out our mission?
Have a question about Life Groups? Already completed Rooted, and would want to be placed in a new or existing Life Group?
Contact Chad Lowe, Associate Pastor, 630.876.6615, firstname.lastname@example.org.