About the Opportunity
The Usher Team is part of the Front Door Ministry Team whose purpose it is to create a welcome, well organized and safe environment for Tri-Village attenders and guests to come together to Love God, Grow Together and Reach the World.
As an Usher you will warmly and cordially perform the practical tasks that pertain to the Worship Service.
1. Warmly greet those coming to the Worship Service.
2. Distribute bulletins.
3. Guide people to seats.
4. Collect offering.
5. Straighten up the Worship Center at the end of the service.
6. Help maintain the worship environment by giving direction to parents with noisy infants or children, quiet talkative youth or adults.
7. Be prepared to respond to minor and major illnesses, injuries or emergencies.
8. Aid in the set-up and service of communion if called upon.Apply for This Opportunity